Sunday, October 18, 2009

Updates about me...hoho...more pics

A Long Update ...
so scroll down please....
but before that a song...

Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breathe
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
This is not what I intended
I always swore to you i'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Ohhhh
But hold your breathe
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible
So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
'Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find


FACEBOOK:

On this day of your life, Ruth, we believe God wants you to know ... that God has an important purpose for you, and made everything possible for you to succeed.
That's not to say it's an easy purpose, or a convenient one. It might very well seem hard or even impossible, but it only looks that way. The truth is that one day you will look back and see how all the pieces fit together. And how your life has been a complete and utter success.

I agree...things are changing and i want to thank God for the vietnam trip that let me see and understand a lot of things.


VIETNAM TRIP


the whole group before check in...

Left to Right: Sherrill, Me, Evonnie...two close friens n me...wooohooo

we r waiting to board the plane to vietnam!!!

haha...this is the orphange team that i "led"...they are nice and fun people.

inside is 3/4 of e ladies that in this vietnam trip...this pic is very nice taken by zhengbin but she nt inside

our vietnam guide...chim (in vietnam is mean nine) he is the no 9 child in his family.

a pic that took on the first day of the vietnam tour...by zhengbin

the lady that wearing white top and facing the camera is call carmen... chim is introduce the post center

outside of the post center
end of day 1 event...day 2 n etc r nt updated yet
Day3:

haikal hide himself in the hole that is like hole that vietnam people during war dig and hide themselves frm american people...u noe american people are tall and not that small size...

he come out le...

chim is talkin about this green patch trap...let see below what is it...

so many sharp nails ready to poke and kill the peopl...be careful...

He hide and get ready to shot any people that can't see him

three girls thar wear sth whith green and beside gt a lady call jenny:)

the pic of many nuts at the chocolate factory...took by carmen or zhengbin...this pic is very nice i think:)

the last day at vietnam...location is vietnam airport n before we took the plane so the team...let take photo!!!

Very happy after i come back from vietnam trip...because of the friends that i have make...

the day after we back to SG...i go out with two wonderful, pretty ladies...


Chilli Crab Outing...Elizabeth, Evonnie n i


First pic...unsuccess as we didn't able "self took" rightly...Evonnie is being cut off...

2nd pic successful? Took by elizabeth but my face a bit block...haha

3rd pic...all laugh until so crazy but mine is more crazy? haha so this pic aiyo....haha

she try to disturb me when i laugh too loud so cover my mouth

Elizabeth and i:)

haha

ME and EVONNIE...hahah that girl keep disturb me and three of us laugh until siao








some pic i remove or modified...haha all photos took from Evonnie

No comments: