Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ppl do change

Hmmm...today no school but need to go sch to meet someone or have remedial. In the end, I only able to meet the person and didn't go remedial. Suppose to do 3 proj or so but watch gossip girl season 3 then didn't do any proj. How unfruitful day I've do.
Today job training is quite good...I'm more proud n more 'equip' for my job. Hehe however next week lots of proj and test! Arr I not sure how long I can endure all the stress!!! God, HELP ME!!!!!
After finish the job training I go meet my sis and her friends to go zouk. In my mind is all the feeling of going home but because my sis want me to acc her so I told myself I love her so act like so unwilling. Zouk gt a lot of people and so cause me to wonder y Ppl like to go clubbing??? Then becoz of sth happen so we only stay there for one hour plus after wait one hour or so for the cab. Cab driver r so...reject fetching passengers!!!
Nw at Kbox with my sis and her friend...hmmm no voice to sing as recently I didn't rest well and take care myself...
People change but sometime feeling don't change that fast.
One of the songs that I like is call DUI de ren mean the right person. The song is saying rather give up everything and wait for the right one to come out! Sometime this rather remind me. As I can't really let go of someone and so feel some empty. However I dun want others to feel it as they not the right person I feel. I dun want any heart broken or any play play relationship. I also want to trust God as I know He love me and He want the best for me! I love God so I want to jus believe Him though sometime is hard. I don't really express my emo and my unhappy as I dun think that will help me...sudden emo... Sth I dunno hw to relate to ppl but jus act like I dunno hw others feel le so I won't get upset of nt able to please them

No comments: