Tuesday, November 17, 2009

recent bday celebration for carmen and sheryl





On that day, i didn't able meet them early as i got work and other stuff to do. So i only meet them at nite for awhile then i go with them to chalet. First time stay overnight with friend without my family at the chalet...haha
I very happy to know my "vietnam gang" as everytime i enjoy myself alot.
My dad, bro and elder sis bday is coming up but seem like no one want any celebration. hmmm
seem so moody recently...weird
my projects recntly lettin me more down as i dun hav any ideas of wat to do. hmmm
lots of things happen...
so sad that i can't go korea and is becoz of my blurness...so anticipated as finally i cn go travel with peifen but i can't:(
i hav to save money so that next time i can go travel.

No comments: