Wednesday, October 07, 2009

It has gone

Haha. A lot of lesson learn recently. What's mine is mine.. What's not is not. No haste and will be better or more haste less speed. Haha hope he will be ok.:)
I will put tt in my heart as a good memory. At least I know what I want. Hehe I'm going Vietnam!!!
I need to know my limit and others so I won't step over it. Not the right timing so wait

Out of the abundance of your heart your mouth speaks. Dunno how many times this verse come to my mind. Jus kidding is a excuse I think. So now as I think like that I can't do that too. As people will use the measure tt I think to think abt me. How you want others to treat you, you must first show it out.
A bit disappoint as when I've pour out my heart and soul then I receive a bad reply. People will tell me stop being naive or dreaming. Maybe this time I shld listen. Be realistic but using God's Word as my guide I think.:)

No comments: