Monday, December 28, 2009

Update n White Xmas

On this day of your life, Ruth, we believe God wants you to know ... that you have to pass through a dark night of the soul.
Everyone does, including you. A time comes when what you have always believed is true melts away underneath you. When you cast in doubt even the most obvious, the most simple. When it seems that dark night is all around, and you are all alone. Take heart, this journey through abyss is the final barrier before your emergence into the heavenly light of a new synthesis of your being. God is waiting for you on the other side.

Hmmm recently i have enter into a deep "sleep" and all my bad habits resurface. In the end, under my friends support and encouragement (though i didn't tell them wat happen la) plus the desire to have a greater breakthrough with God. I've decide to pluck up my courage and face all what i dun dare to face. I finally face the truth and also tell serene abt my life. I decide to let go some stuff and decide to be discipline. Last time though i'm discipline but i have to sae i've slack super lots. Hwever i very thankful of God for giving me so many wonderful friends n even "mentor"! 2010 will be the best year for me! Not only is the beginning of my adulthood and also i know i will have breakthrough n many wishes plus desires being fulfill.

This year xmas also gt a no of gift though i didn't expect as economy is nt gd plus i didn't sow much into ppl life. haha but to me consider a white xmas as i gt a white watch frm cg thanksgiving (a 7-11 award). Then Chow give me a white wallet frm charles n keith. haha then i gt a key chain frm vivian n starbuck voucher frm xuelin:P i didn't expect i will receive gift frm them...haha, cards frm elaine, chow n serene. hehe...n also a chocolate stick frm elaine n lots of snacks frm subzone:)...wat a fatty n white xmas!!!

Zhao Qi Xing Guang Da 6 is very nice n good as they have the team competition and then every member becoz dun wan their crew mate n themselves to be out then will do their best to win other team. Indeed friendly competition will really stir the people potential n make them work hard! Pressure but not break!!! Jia you o!

Haha i like my new phone blackberry curve! Thanks God though gt lots of prob of getting the phone but still i get it!Hehe

Next year my resolution is... haha will post at next post

No comments: