Saturday, March 13, 2010

Update

Romans 8:28
[More Than Conquerors] And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Recent the media got a lot of happening. However tt also show the ugly side of human, media (becoz of the human nature), but also the good side of human. Newspaper shld report only the truth and when people already at the end media shld back off! Instead of keep bugging at them and cause more misery to them. Wat the point? hmmmm
However truly as the people stand wif God, God will surely help them up! I really admire Irene for her courage and love! Willing to forgive though nt easy and still support jack neo:) this is so amazing!!! Love is so amazing element!!!
Recently been challenge or chastening but then also God is helping me to grow n teach me. It's time to let go n let God!!! I'm a conqueror though i may fall but I'll stand up again even more strong! God u r magnificent!!! I love Holy Spirit!!! I love my nature n spiritual family!!! I'm ready to arise n build!!! HEHE

No comments: